Minutes Exercised: 320
Last Week's Weight: n/a
Current Weight: 175 lbs
Deficit: +3 lbs
this is the worst week (or two weeks) i've had all summer. i'll face it,
i went on vacation, skipped out on my diet, made a million bad choices, started a new work-out regimine i lost motivation and i screwed up. big time.
but because i'm back on track, this doesn't bother me. i know next week will be a much better week. i know i will have a ton of minutes to show for it and hopefully i can get back down to 172. or even further. i just need to keep moving. i will keep moving. and in turn, i will keep losing. losing = winning.
now, the goals. let's revisit them. created them on May 6, 2010
1. See 150 lbs. (I am 21 years old and 5'8" ... So while this will still have me considered somewhat "overweight," I think it's an attainable goal for summer so I'm stickin with it.)
nope. but i'm not worried about it. it's going to be way harder than i expected. at this point i'd like to change that to 160.
2. TONE MY LEGS AND BOOTY! You can tell by my pictures this is my HUGE trouble area. I am quite the pear. I want to purchase a HOT pair of expensive size 8 jeans, and get into them! (I'm currently a 14)
i'm currently in a 10 :) my dress for emily's wedding is a 10. so close i can taste it.
3. Learn how to ride a bike, and WELL!
no such luck. buuuut i've been beasting the stationary bike at the gym :)
4. Complete this round of P90X an Insanity. And start new ones!
did it. tried to start new ones but haven't managed yet.
5. Take a belly dancing class. (thanks Deb! lol)
this is still something i'm super interested about but it has slipped my mind. i am looking into those as soon as i wrap up this blog!!
6. Get over my fear of the gym, and JOIN one!
did it, woooooot :)
7. Be able to comfortably run one mile without stopping.
TWO miles. yesss.
8. ZUMBA! Has anyone taken this class? I want to!
i've been twice!
9. Up my weights from 8s to 15s while still doing my same amount of reps.
yep! i even use 20s on some of the exercsises!
10. Have to get some yoga blocks because my reach extends beyond my feet.
well, i couldn't touch my toes when i wrote this list. i now can do that, easily! :)
11. Up my amount of dancing and singing and carrying on, turn down the amount of heavy beer consumption.
first part, check. second - i've failed miserably. i have however, downgraded to a lower calorie beer. this has helped.
12. Attempt and FINISH a half-marathon? I think so! :)
well i signed up for one! gonna have to see if this can be checked off in November :)
13. Get my diet down to a science, and crack my addiction to breads, pastas, cheeses, and potato chips!
no. not even close. i feel like this will be an ongoing struggle.
14. Motivate others in their fitness journeys.
15. Have the best summer of my life!! :)
so far, so good.
so that just made me feel 100% better. i've done really well no matter how crappy my weigh-in was this week. the big picture is what matters, and i'm a completely different person mentally, oh and i'm in a SIZE 10.
okay, that is all :)